Call us today! (907) 222-3254
Transformative Online Marketing Solutions

The Thrive Hive

Tips on digital marketing you can apply today.

MSN Adcenter PPC Program Beta Accepting Applicants

Kristen Lindsey - Wednesday, December 21, 2005



Though MSN launched its Adcenter, its own pay-per-click search engine, in Singapore, it is also ramping up its testing in the U.S.

MSN search posted an invitation from Yusuf Mehdi, MSN's SVP, on its blog site to sign up to be eligible for the pilot.

You can sign up for this pilot here: http://advertising.msn.com/adCenterPilot/89620.asp

Currently MSN is running the pilot on approximately 25 percent of all SERPs and the remaining 75 percent are running its Yahoo contracted ads. This is expected to increase over time until there is a complete changeover, likely in Spring 2006.

Have you had a chance to test the MSN system? What has been your experience?

Leave a Comment




Captcha Image